Sorry it has been a bit quiet recently, there has been a lot going on personally namely that I have become a parent for the 1st time ! Baby Ellie was born a few days ago and both she is Mum are doing fine. For all those people out there who are considering being a dad, do it ! it is really fulfilling and though it is early days ( and we have loads of support at the moment) I think we will be OK.
The above picture shows me with very little sleep about 5 mins after she had emerged into the world. The new regime of feeding, burping and nappy changing has started in earnest ! Whilst she will have a serious dent in my long stay carp fishing this year ( well for the 1st 6-8 weeks) I can still go for short sessions and as the winter is coming in this may be for the best.
Fishing wise whilst the articles front has been a little slow recently, fear not there are articles on :
- Arbor knot – used to attach your line onto the spool
- A pike fishing session report
- Fluff chucking for coarse fish
- The back lead article I have been working on for ages
- Review of the Blue Sky Angling Pocket Rocket
- Competition ( with actual prizes )
Stay tuned for the above and the 1st 2 and last 1 should be ready this week